These cowboys show what to pack for a horseback riding vacation
What to pack for a horseback riding vacation
You’ve made up your mind. This vacation is going to be a horseback riding vacation. Be it a dude ranch or an upscale guest ranch, there are certain essentials for a successful horseback riding vacation.
Packing list essentials for a horseback riding vacation
- Riding Boots
- Long pants – jeans
- Long sleeve shirt
- Short sleeve shirt
- Sports Bra – extended trot anyone?
- Jacket or vest – depending on weather
- Flip flops – better than cowboy boots when trekking to the pool or shower
- Digital Camera – easy to carry when riding
- Passport – if you are traveling out of the country