Grab your girlfriends and plan a horseback riding vacation in Wickenburg, Arizona. Photo © Nancy D. Brown
Giddy-Up Gals horseback riding vacation
For all you cowgirls who like to enjoy yourselves without the guys around, the Giddy-Up Gals package comes in two versions (depending on how confident you are in leaving your husband with the kids) – two or three nights of cowgirl fun for women only! 20,000 acres of Sonoran desert will rejuvenate your soul and re-connect you with your inner cowgirl. Bring a sister, girlfriend, daughter or mom, and enjoy a getaway package that gives you time to bond on horseback, by the campfire and at the Rancho de los Caballeros Spa.
I highly recommend a visit to the spa after a full day of horseback riding on your vacation. The Desert Oasis 60 minute massage, priced at $110, is custom tailored to your liking – from relaxing to deep muscle work. There is also a labyrinth walk behind the spa for quieting the mind.
Round up 12 girlfriends to enjoy:
- Casita accommodations – check ranch for available dates
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, including a desert cookout under the stars
- Horse/tack education, personalized riding instructions and unlimited scheduled trail rides
- Free time for golf and ranch activities including a nature hike with resident Naturalist
- An afternoon of team penning, just like the real cowgirls
- Nightly entertainment