An 8,200 square foot Main House
- A 3,400 square foot Guest House designed by O’Neil Ford, a leading architect of the American Southwest.
- Twenty-four hour food and beverage service with all meals daily prepared fresh and customized for guests by the staff gourmet chef
- Exotic animals roaming the land for photo safaris
- Lagoon style pool outside the lodge and lap pool outside the Main House and Guest House
- Spa services available
- Horseback riding and trail rides
- Eight fishing tanks and ponds
- Skeet shooting
- Hay rides, hay bale climbs, lasso lessons, tennis, horse shoes, volley ball
- Black Escalade chauffeured service
- Hummer for ranch riding
- Jeep golf carts for exploring
- Nightly turn down service with bedside water and chocolates
Have you been on a horseback riding vacation in Texas? What are your favorite things to do in Floresville, Texas?
If You Go:
Picosa Ranch (830) 393-9262
Floresville, TX 78114
Article written by Travel Writer Nancy D. Brown of What a Trip. Photos courtesy of Jon King Keisling.